Sign in to follow this  
SplashMoun10

Never Have I Ever...

For this game someone will post a statement starting with the phrase "Never have I ever". Whoever HAS done it must tell a brief story about what they did and then make their own "Never have I ever" statement. Keep it Disney related!

I'll start...

Never have I ever been on Stitch's Great Escape.

...which isn't a bad thing as it was far better when it was the ExtraTERRORestrial Alien Encounter. Really think Disney need to do something better with this attraction.

Never have I ever been on Peter Pan's Flight...

Peter Pan's flight is one of my favorites even though if you blink, you miss half of it. It's nostalgic to me, and I love it! We burn a fast pass for it!

Never have I ever been to Blizzard Beach.

Edited by auntminnie
My first answer seemed to stop the thread!

I love my dole whips :) Everytime I am in Adventureland I make sure to get one!

Never have I ever stayed at the Beach Club Resort.

The Beach Club is incredible. From the decor to the made man beach to the sand bottomed pool. And best of all, location location location...

Never have I ever stayed at the Animal Kingdom Lodge

I rode on Kali River Rapids once and had a great time. We only went on once, because usually we go in Nov. and it's a bit cold for that ride, but this year we're going in Aug. and I definitely plan on going on that again:)

Never have I ever stayed at the Grand Floridian.

I LOVE MNSSHP!! Its so much fun! Not only do they have an awesome parade and fireworks for the party, you get to meet alot of the villians, you get to trick or treat, and be able to go to MK in costume!! Just too much fun! :) P.S. Its not just for kids!

Never have I ever seen/ridden COP (Carousel of Progress).

We went to COP last time we were in MK and it was quite late, around 9.00. I was assured by the CM that we'd be off in time for Wishes. Well when it came to the last scene the ride broke down and we must have watched the scene replay about 4 times !!! Everyone thought it was hilarious. We exited the ride about 5 minues before Wishes, but comfortably made it in time :-)

Sorry for the diversion...

Rock and Roller Coaster is my favourite ride in Orlando. Combination of the music and the 360's make it a must do...

Never have I ever been to Toy Story Mania at Hollywood Studios

Carousel of progress is the ride that began it all. U have to go on it at least once.

Hey DV! Well, I will definetly will ride this on my next trip, but the funny thing is that I know the audio from listening to it on live365.com but I've never seen it!! :)

Summit Plummit, hmm, I haven't been on that either but I did get to see them building it when I was down here on vacation a while back.

Never have I ever stepped foot on POR property.

I'm going to get this thread going again and say no, I have not been on Astro Orbiter either. Just doesn't seem appealing to me, but my sister, her friend, and my friend always go on.

Never have I ever been to Animal Kingdom at night.

Haha, I know alot of people don't like the tea cups but I don't have a problem with them. I don't go out of my way to ride, but if there is nothing really to do, I will ride. I can only remember riding them once or twice tho.

Never have I ever ridden the Tower of Terror more than once in one trip.

The kids and I absolutely love TOT so we normally ride it several times in a trip... Besides I hear that there are medical benefits to riding it! hehe

Never have I ever been to the Polynesian Luau Dinner Show