Sign in to follow this  
pittsburgh_jim

bypassing the check-in desk

I kinda like the interaction with the CM's upon arrival....but it will be nice IF your room is ready and the magic bands open the door :)

I agree. I like talking with CMs, most are very relaxed and looking for a reason to be helpful. Having the room ready right away is even better since that means I can drop off my luggage right away and not cart it around or have to leave it with the luggage crew at the resort. Not always happy with leaving the laptop and other expensive gear with anyone.

I like going to the desk to check in, especially when it might mean an "Upgrade" like we just got on our recent visit. Interaction with the CM's makes a difference I think. I would never want to do the direct to the room check-in. Just my opinion though.

I like going to the desk to check in, especially when it might mean an "Upgrade" like we just got on our recent visit. Interaction with the CM's makes a difference I think. I would never want to do the direct to the room check-in. Just my opinion though.

Sadly, I have yet to experience the upgrade, but just the chance makes it worth stopping by

Sadly, I have yet to experience the upgrade, but just the chance makes it worth stopping by

Fiz, this was our our second upgrade ever. First was last summer when we stayed at Yacht Club, they upgraded us for the one night. Don't give up, it will happen. I'm throwing some pixie dust your way!

Edited by Mrhub