Sign in to follow this  
ryknow

Alcohol at the Magic Kingdom

What does everyone think of them serving alochol at Be Our Guest Restaraunt when it opens later this month? This will be the first time alochol would be served in the Magic Kingdom since the park opened in 1971. Here's a look at what they will be serving:

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/media/wdw_nextgen/CoreCatalog/WaltDisneyWorld/en_us/Media/InternetMediaType/Dining/BeOurGuest/be-our-guest-menu-beverage.pdf

Could care less. The other 3 parks serve alcohol and every theme park in America sells alcohol. I hear people say well now there will be drunk people in MK. Well, sorry I've seen drunk people in MK, they just took the monorail over from Epcot. I have to think most people when going to a theme park don't even drink and if they do they have a drink, it's with dinner, which certainly isn't going to make them stumbling around drunk.

The Be Our Guest Restaurant I imagine will be one of the nicer ones on property, so honestly it makes sense they will be serving alcohol.

I also know many that take Flask filled with it in as well. Maybe if more people start to get drunk and make a scene Families will stop taking their small kids there lol J/K of course

I also say at those prices no ones getting Hammered there

I don't care either way. If it's discreet I don't see any problem. If people carry it around (including me) like they do in other parks maybe it could become a problem. A glass of wine with dinner is always nice.