Sign in to follow this  
Fizbain

Thanks for the donations!!

Myself and Mrs. Wolf made a small donation this morning. Wishing we could do more but with Christmas and us being at Disney next week we are super tight right now. but as members we love this site and everyone on it and felt we wanted to do something to help keep it going even if it was only a little. thanks for running this site that we can all enjoy it and enjoy each other and our love of Disney!

Myself and Mrs. Wolf made a small donation this morning. Wishing we could do more but with Christmas and us being at Disney next week we are super tight right now. but as members we love this site and everyone on it and felt we wanted to do something to help keep it going even if it was only a little. thanks for running this site that we can all enjoy it and enjoy each other and our love of Disney!

Thank you so much! Every little bit helps, but more important to support yourselves and your family

The year is winding down quickly and the donations are at 66% of the goal for 2016. There is still time to put on that Santa hat (no sleigh or gift wrapping required). No gift is too small (or too big..lol) and every bit helps keep that magic coming to a computer screen near you!

A quick look at donations the last 5 years.

2012 at 72% of goal

2013 at 52% of goal

2014 at 64% of goal

2015 at 93% of goal

2016 as of 12/28 - 71% of goal

FWIW, it is nice that some fill the buck 2-3x a year but it sure would be nice to see others contribute. :)

I have been holding off on the year end push, but starting in January I will do so. For those who were unaware, this past year we have been victim to Russian spam (email & forum) attacks - we really need to update the software that we use. The current version was purchased in 2012; I have little doubt the attacks will only get worse.

Further, I really want to get back to purchasing EOESSS gifts - with no surplus this year we were unable to do so; and its been years since we gave away monthly prizes :(

It should go without saying EOE exist because of members like you.

I have been holding off on the year end push, but starting in January I will do so. For those who were unaware, this past year we have been victim to Russian spam (email & forum) attacks - we really need to update the software that we use. The current version was purchased in 2012; I have little doubt the attacks will only get worse.

WoW!!! Didn't realize this was going on.

We are going on May and are currently at 0 dollars for the year.  :( 

Reluctant to tell a sad story, but my car needed some expensive repairs so I opted to purchase a new one (yah me!)  That means I won't have as much expendable cash to front the EOE venture on my own.  If donations that have always tremendously helped keep the site going don't pick up, we may be forced to close the site down. :o

If you are able, please consider donating toward the upkeep of EyesOnEars.   (Note: I am removing the budgeted Trivia prizes from the goal.)

Thanks!