Sign in to follow this  
Fizbain

Thanks for the donations!!

It is almost June and our donations aren't even 1/4 way to the goal for the year. I urge those that are able to contribute to do so... whatever your budget allows. If you are like me, time slips by and I sometimes just need a bit of a reminder! Well... here is your reminder! :) Thank you to all that have generously donated in the past... now let's keep this great site going into the future!

Bumping this up as we approach my favorite time of year on EOE and in Disney!! Actually I love all times of year here and in Disney, but I especially love it when I go :D Keeping the magic alive, one stream at a time. Please consider a donation to keep EyesonEars online.

Bumping this up as we approach my favorite time of year on EOE and in Disney!! Actually I love all times of year here and in Disney, but I especially love it when I go :D Keeping the magic alive, one stream at a time. Please consider a donation to keep EyesonEars online.

It is getting to that time of year. I know we are competing with everyone else for your dollar and with the active member list getting smaller it seems we are asking more often, but if you have a dollar or two you can donate to EOE, it will go a long way to keeping us going for another year

Thanks for looking and as always, Ninjas :ph34r: rock

Once I have a job again I can donate again. Here's hoping that is resolved in the VERY near future. Gotta keep my Disney fix coming since it will be a while before we can go again.

Yes! Employment is much more important! I do not wish unemployment on anyone. Here is to wishing employment is right around the corner