Sign in to follow this  
Fizbain

Thanks for the donations!!

hey there. im new to the site, but im a frequent watcher of EOE streams when they come up. in fact my now 3year old has been asking me when can he see "mouse house" again. he LOVED LOVED LOVED the EOE streams from animal kingdom lodge earlier last year. he climbed in my lap several times asking to see the animals at "mouse house" lol. my wife and kids and i have watched many nights with eyes wide open and full of wonder as the awesome streamers here had cams pointed towards the fireworks shows. thanks again and i hope to do the same next year for everyone here when we return home to WDW and stream from our room/parks. So with that id like to say i would love to donate and help cover any streaming costs just point me to the donate button please!

Edited by Kywildwolf76

Hmm, it is a new year isn't it. Time for a new donation!

Annnd Done!

is this like the Ice Bucket Challenges from last year?

Fiz, Moose and Flounder I throw the 2015 ball to you...

Edited by ZWarrior

Feel horrible resorting to begging but were 5 months into the year and we have 2 donations for the year..

As you know there are no ads on this site - I pay for hosting and event gifts using donations and when there are not enough of those to cover the expenses I pay out of my own pocket.

If you can, please consider making a donation to support the site - thanks.

Ooh and if you know any rich people tell them they can give as much and as often as they want to. <one of those big cheesy grin faces>

Feel horrible resorting to begging but were 5 months into the year and we have 2 donations for the year..

As you know there are no ads on this site - I pay for hosting and event gifts using donations and when there are not enough of those to cover the expenses I pay out of my own pocket.

If you can, please consider making a donation to support the site - thanks.

Ooh and if you know any rich people tell them they can give as much and as often as they want to. <one of those big cheesy grin faces>

Done.

Can't have my favorite Disney site going offline because it isn't full funded. Don't worry about having to ask. Most time people don't think about it until you ask them. As the old saying goes, "You have not because you ask not." ;)

Noose, since fiz mentioned it in another thread, how are we doing on our donation goal for 2015?

We had a really nice push earlier this year that has paid for hosting every month thus far - not enough in reserves to do a SSS gift this year. :( It looks like we are at 48% of the yearly goal with 4 months to go so not too bad, though not great either.

We'll be sending a donation to support EoE before the end of the year. For all of you who call Eyesonears, "Home", I hope you will consider a small donation to keep our home fires burning. I know OH and I would be lost without EoE, and are most grateful for the friends we have made here. Waternoose has made it easy to donate...just click the "donate" button on the bottom right of the home page. Thank you, and see you at Disney!