Sign in to follow this  
Fizbain

Thanks for the donations!!

Hi Everyone!

I was just catching up on the forum pages and stumbled across the community donations page. Turns out the EOE community stepped up by making donations to ensure keeping this wonderful like part of cyberspace running, open and welcoming for all of the crazies that hang out here.

So, I wanted to say thank to all those that made a donation to help keep the lights on for another year! So Thank You!!

But I wanted to take a step past that as well because I feel that everyone that takes some time from their busy schedule to hang out here makes a wonderful donation as well!! You are what makes this a community and not just a place to stop by between emails and facebook updates.

So to each of you that donated a post to the forum, thank you!

Each of you that donated their vacation time, money and equipment to create a stream for us, Thank you!

To each of you that donated a comment on the chat channel or pointed out the !Cart to Cameron, Thank you!

And Waternoose ('Noose, Brian, Our very own Imaginear) for all the time, effort, sanity and $$ you donated, Thank you!

So thank you everyone for making this site the success I perceive it to be!

Ug, now that I read over this I feel like maybe I got a bit sappy. But, at the same time I am too lazy to go back and correct the sappy parts. So just know that this is meant to be just a good heart thank you! You all deserve it.

Oh, and thanks to whom ever the crazy person is that donated their time to approve my access that allows me to write this silly thing!!

Fiz

Very nice post Fiz - without members like you there wouldn't be a need for such a site.

Thanks to each and every member - and as you have stated they have all donated in one manner or another.

Heres to another GR8 year !!! icon_cheers.gif

Very nice post Fiz.

I guess I'll be sappy now. I joined that "other" site years ago and would read about people meeting up and I thought how crazy are these people to meet up with people from the Internet.

Well, 2 years ago when I joined on here little did I know I would end up being one of those crazy people meeting others from the Internet. So far I've met about 15 of you and some of you more than once. All of you have been great and I'm so glad that I'm not alone in my love for Disney. This site has really grown in the last 2 years and I know some time soon we'll have a stream going on everyday. Here's to no more NSS!:D

Very nice post Fiz.

I guess I'll be sappy now. I joined that "other" site years ago and would read about people meeting up and I thought how crazy are these people to meet up with people from the Internet.

Well, 2 years ago when I joined on here little did I know I would end up being one of those crazy people meeting others from the Internet. So far I've met about 15 of you and some of you more than once. All of you have been great and I'm so glad that I'm not alone in my love for Disney. This site has really grown in the last 2 years and I know some time soon we'll have a stream going on everyday. Here's to no more NSS!:D

I whole heartedly agree!!! Thank you to all!icon_rofl.gif

I too would like to thank everyone who has donated and streamed and for everyone that puts in all the work to keep EOE up and running. I can not wait till I will be able to give back and stream for all of you.

Those words came from my keyboard? Dang!

No Seriously! You guys Rock! Thanks to everyone for their contributions whether they be money, time or effort... You are what makes EOE great!

The new site design kinda helps too icon_rofl.gif

Every time I meet a new Disney addict and they ask me for my favorite site I tell them that this is the place to be since we, the EOEers, can take you to Disney any time of the year.

Thank you 'Noose, for making it possible for all of us to do this.

Thank you, fellow EOEers, for the awesome streams.

This comes up as a topic because we received a donation today (thanks), but with only few more months to go this year I noticed that donations are way down this year compared to past years.

Might be starting a donation drive prior to this upcoming hosting anniversary. ;)

Hi Everyone!

I was just catching up on the forum pages and stumbled across the community donations page. Turns out the EOE community stepped up by making donations to ensure keeping this wonderful like part of cyberspace running, open and welcoming for all of the crazies that hang out here.

So, I wanted to say thank to all those that made a donation to help keep the lights on for another year! So Thank You!!

But I wanted to take a step past that as well because I feel that everyone that takes some time from their busy schedule to hang out here makes a wonderful donation as well!! You are what makes this a community and not just a place to stop by between emails and facebook updates.

Each of you that donated their vacation time, money and equipment to create a stream for us, Thank you!

To each of you that donated a comment on the chat channel or pointed out the !Cart to Cameron, Thank you!

And Waternoose ('Noose, Brian, Our very own Imaginear) for all the time, effort, sanity and $$ you donated, Thank you!

Ug, now that I read over this I feel like maybe I got a bit sappy. But, at the same time I am too lazy to go back and correct the sappy parts. So just know that this is meant to be just a good heart thank you! You all deserve it.

Oh, and thanks to whom ever the crazy person is that donated their time to approve my access that allows me to write this silly thing!!

Fiz

Fiz, this post is timeless.......thanks everyone for your BIG or small part in EOE!! Bumping this up as we get into the final months of 2014!!

Hi Everyone!

Fiz

Bumping this one up!! As the year comes to a close, thanks to Noose and all the streamers who made my life a bit brighter thru your streams. Thanks for taking us along!!!

Thanks to those of you that have supported us over the years via donations and streaming. As you know we are a free website without any advertising that is completely sustained through the generosity and companionship of the "community" - one that is sure to have born many lifelong friendships.

With that said we have less than a month to go on the 2014 donation drive and we are still short of our yearly goal. If you have not yet donated this year, enjoy the community and would like to see it continue, and are in a position to make a donation - please do.

Thanks to all my pals.