Deano426 (mobile) Nassau/Freeport Streaming Live on 12 December 2016

EyesOnEars on Facebook

Visit EyesOnEars on Facebook

Website Donations

Mobile Streaming Sample

Live Disney Streaming

Disney Trivia

Welcome to EyesOnEars

Welcome to EyesOnEars.com where you can get your fix of Disney from anywhere in the world 24 hours a day 7 days a week!

Walt believed in sharing the magic with others and showing as many people as possible what the magic was all about. Well, its in that spirit that we would like to extend the same kindness through the eyes of fans.

How can this be possible you may ask? Well, it’s actually quite simple with the assistance of generous people that enjoy sharing the thrill of Disney with others. Together we stream live and recorded video from Disney properties providing members a virtual experience that’s second only to being a Disney guest yourself.

In addition to these exciting video features our community offers members a chance to chat with other Disney fans while watching the live streaming webcams, participate in discussions about their favorite topics in our Disney Forums, share personal Disney photos through the creation of online photo albums, and in essence, in a cyclical manner share their personal love of Disney with others.

Announcements

Live Streams (Upcoming and Current)

28 Oct 2016
Thank you to  Kywildeworf76 for sharing his view at Art of Animation Resort and the mobile streams! Dec 3 -10: BostonRob at OKW and moving  Bay Lake Tower Dec 4.  We are looking forward to the resort view and mobile streams from the parks. Dec 4-8: NewHarmony at Ft. Wilderness Campgrounds.  Once again we will have a resort view from the campgrounds,...
Full topic ›

2016 Summer Stream Symposium

07 Feb 2016
The dates for this years Summer (September) Stream Symposium have been announced.  This years party / meet & greet will be held September 9-11 at Walt Disney World in beautiful Lake Buena Vista. Be sure to RSVP your attendance for the main event AND for any subsequent events that are added - you can do this by visiting the links to event on the calendar - they will be on the even...
Full topic ›

Latest Forum Topics

Photo

Streaming changes (maybe) during our upcoming trip.

07 Dec 2016

Posted by DVCJen In: Streamers Cove
With having the root canal (two days) this week I am running behind with my packing.  As of right now I can't find our camera to set up in the resort to stream from there.  If I find it yet tonight - great I will do my best to resort stream.  If I don't find it - I'm sorry.  We will still do mobile streaming.  That I promise.

Not sure I will have time to come back here and let everyone know if I find it or not.  I will try to announce it on FB.

Cross your fingers we find it.

59 Views · 4 replies ( Last reply by flounder1959 )

Photo

That's no moon...

02 Dec 2016

Posted by ZWarrior In: Theme Parks
Disney will be celebrating the release of the upcoming movie Rogue One and Star Wars as a whole with a transformation of the Epcot ball. Wish I could be there to see this. Oh wait, they will be streaming it too!

https://disneyparks....er-hours-event/

134 Views · 7 replies ( Last reply by ZWarrior )

Photo

EoESSS 2017 planning

18 Apr 2016

Posted by newharmony In: Disney Meets
We can book Fort Wilderness for September of 2017 for the annual SSS. Just need some input on the best dates...any suggestions?
Thanks!

796 Views · 40 replies ( Last reply by flounder1959 )

Current WDW Weather

Recent Gallery Images

Recently Added Posts

• 14,147 Total Posts
  • 4,901 Total Members
  • disney4life Newest Member
  • 152 Most Online

11 users are online (in the past 15 minutes)

1 members, 10 guests, 0 anonymous users   (See full list)

Copyright © 2008-2015, EyesOnEars.com ~ All rights reserved.

EyesOnEars.com is not affiliated with, authorized or endorsed by, any other entity including but not limited to The Walt Disney Company, Disney Enterprises, Inc., or any of their affiliates. Any resemblance between this site and another is purely coincidental and not intentional.